Items have been gathered from various areas of the site and placed in Build Mode Objects. Many of these items have been updated. Some no longer showed up in game because they were made with very early versions of transmogrifier. The Diamond windows now have a Red and Black version as well. The old Red window has been renamed to Brick Red, as it didn't reflect the real color.
The CU01fa_Geisha1 through 5 are now available.
CU01fa_Geisha has been replaced with CU01fa_Geisha1. I found some issues with the original Geisha Suki head mesh, as the flowers were displaced. I did not replace the file, rather made a new head mesh as some might like the dangling effect that occurred with the old mesh. All other head meshes are new.
Keep in mind these are all medium tone. You may wish to download a CU01 dark and Light Ultra Head or Skin so you won't have blank head meshes in game. You can do so here.
Five beautiful kimonos have been retrived fromm the files section and are now available for the first time, at least as far as I remember!
Six heads with big bun hair meshes have also been found! Adults and Elder females.
Although the object was given to me many years ago, I was never happy with the original color, as it looked like mustard yellow. While working on the Egyptian section, I stumbled across it. I took this object created by Amonsetira and made some adjustments to the color. I hope you find them useful.
SimFreaks is currently being revamped. Please be patient while I am working on this, because I'm going to make an even bigger mess. This project began as me adjusting Jerome's meshes and then sort of flipped over into SimFreaks and Jerome's site is sort of working, but I went off on a tangent! I had to skin a few meshes, as he had used skins from other artists over the years and I have no idea where to find them. So I started skinning his meshes. After that was done, I thought I will use one of the skins to give away with his meshes and then pop the others up on SimFreaks. Well....Over the last decade, I've been very busy working on various other projects, so the site grew old and dusty. I tried calling the NPC maid, but all she did was clean the shower all day. While the site got dusty, my coding skills got rusty and out of date too, so I setup the SimBabes section which was almost what I wanted, but isn't quite right.
While digging around, SimBabes' Classics, I found Donna hiding out in the file system. She was sneaking around in the backend, hiding without any images. I dug deep into my old hard drive to no avail, so I had to start whipping out tools, and SimBabe got excited. Then Donna posed with all her glitz and glamour making a spectacular debut with all the elegance of a Classic SimBabe.